Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello Again World

A lot has changed since my last blog posts, so I have decided to begin anew. This first post is going to be pretty short.
Since my last post we've welcome two healthy little girls into the world. They came 2 months early and had to spend 3 and a half weeks in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit while the learned to eat and grow. Otherwise they've been normal little girls! They are now 15 month old little monkeys. I say they've been healthy but the last two days have been a little rough. The girls have caught their first cold, and they have been miserable! I'm not sure though who feels worse, the girls or mommy and daddy.....
On that note, me thinks this mommy needs to get some sleep while she can! The girls are restless and I do believe its going to be a long night. Might try to get them into the doctor tomorrow, but I'll try to keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment