Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby Update

The girls are in bed for the night, here's to hoping tonight is better than last night. The doc said it was just a bug that is going around and there really wasn't anything more I could do than put a cool mist humidifier on in their room. Ears, nose, and throat all looked fine, and lungs sounded good. They were very well behaved for her which shocked  me. They both held very still while she checked them out, and were quiet when she was trying to listen to their lungs. Emma had gone first and while Rachel was getting checked out, Emma was doing her little happy dance around the room. She asked what I had already been doing and said I was doing a good job when I told her which sounds kind of silly but I thinking I really needed to hear it. Even though I'm a nurse, it's so much different at work when you have numbers and information and someone else to tell you what to do. Its so much different when they are your own!
I'm not too far from bed myself, gotta take care of a few things, then I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment